Highways, airports, rail systems and city streets connect us together. These connections must reconcile relationships to the environment and urban fabric. Impact assessment and mitigation through design enhancement are critical components of a transportation related design approach.
- Tampa International Airport
- AirMed Eye Care Heliport, Brandon
- HART – Tampa Rail Project
- Interstate 275 Beautification Project, Tampa
- Roser Park Corridor Improvements, St. Petersburg
- Seaplane Basin, Pinellas County
- Sheldon Road Corridor Study, Tampa