Public facilities demand the knowledge of commercial development and the needs of government agencies with a public end user perspective. These facilities are often sited in parks or other open space and may need to respond to broader use needs or pre-existing design elements.
- Barksdale Community Center – MacFarlane Park, Tampa
- New Tampa Recreation Center – New Tampa Community Park, Tampa
- Brandon Regional Library, Brandon
- Upper Tampa Bay Regional Library, Tampa
- Lake Park Pump Station, Hillsborough County